You will work directly with our Director of Marketing to create effective Inbound Marketing strategies within a book of existing Inbound clients and then execute those strategies to meet or exceed your goals. You'll have responsibilities across the entire Inbound framework: strategy, content development (blogging and content offers), marketing automation, social media, SEO, SEM/PPC, email newsletters, lead nurturing, creating landing pages and CTAs, reporting, and more. You'll also manage external resources like copywriters or graphic designers when you're not doing it yourself. In addition to working with our clients, you will work on Meticulosity's own Inbound efforts, becoming an expert in the Inbound Marketing methodology, Gowth-Driven Design & Development, and more!
Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands, BWI. For real. We are based in one of the most magical places on Earth. The Cayman Islands enjoys year-round sun, turquoise waters, amazing public safety, quality education and infrastructure, and a standard of living higher then most of the first world. Weekends include beach days, boat days, scuba diving days, kite surfing days, etc. During the week you'll work in our office located at Cayman Enterprise City, a Special Economic Zone with a cool co-working culture that is home to 100s of other companies.
Meticulosity has been in business for nearly 10 years. We've experienced explosive growth in the last 24 months, across our offices in the Cayman Islands, India, and South Africa and our network of freelancers across the US, Canada, and the UK. We work with amazing clients and the company growth means that there is lots of room for your career growth. While our roots are in ecommerce, we have a strong roster of Inbound Marketing, SEO, PPC and Analytics focused clients among many different verticals. We work with some of the world's biggest brands, from DKNY to Ghirardelli Chocolate Company to California Closets.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or English preferred.
- 5+ years of work experience in Inbound / Content / Social Media marketing.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-starter who likes working in small teams.
- Ability to exceed customer expectations.
- Proficiency in reporting and analytics to prove value to client.
- Experience building online audiences.
- Ability to create both content and strategies for client success.
- 100% proficiency in HubSpot. You should have several, or all, HubSpot certifications.
- Very strong Google AdWords knowledge and history of positive ROI campaign management.
- Software: WordPress, Office, Adobe Creative Suite.
We should mention that there's no tax in the Cayman Islands - zip, zero, zilch. No income tax, property tax, sales tax, or any tax!
We're not accepting applications from agencies.