You will work directly with our Director of Marketing to create effective online marketing strategies and then execute those strategies to meet or exceed your goals. You'll have responsibilities across the entire online marketing framework: strategy, social media, content development (blogging and content offers), marketing automation, SEO, SEM/PPC, email newsletters, lead nurturing, creating landing pages and CTAs, reporting, and more. You'll also work with external resources like copywriters or graphic designers when you're not doing it yourself. In addition to working with our clients, you will work on Meticulosity's own marketing efforts.
Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands, BWI. For real. We are based in one of the most magical places on Earth. The Cayman Islands enjoys year-round sun and warmth, turquoise waters, amazing public safety, quality education and infrastructure, and a standard of living higher then most of the first world. On the weekend you'll find yourself on one of the Cayman's many beaches, snorkeling, boating, scuba diving, kite surfing, or sampling cuisine from around the world. During the week you'll work in our ocean-view office located at Cayman Enterprise City, a Special Economic Zone with a cool co-working culture that is home to 100s of other companies.
Meticulosity is a well established online marketing and web development company based in the Cayman Islands. We have 6 team members in the Cayman Islands, 40 in India and a network of freelancers across the US, Canada, and the UK. While our roots are in ecommerce, we have a passion for conversion optimization that applies to all industries and our client roster reflects that. We work with some of the world's biggest brands, from DKNY to Ghirardelli Chocolate Company to California Closets.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or English
- 3-5 years of work experience in online marketing
- Online marketing skillset should include: Inbound / Content / Social Media / Paid Search / Analytics
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial tendencies who likes working in small teams
- Ability to exceed customer expectations
- Proficiency in reporting and analytics to prove value to client
- Experience building online audiences
- Ability to create both content and strategies for client success
- Experience creating and editing websites or blogs
- Very strong Google Adword knowledge and history of positive ROI campaign management
- Software: WordPress, Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics, HubSpot
We should mention that there's no tax in the Cayman Islands - no income tax, property tax, sales tax, or any tax!
We're not accepting applications from agencies.