You will work directly with our Director of Marketing to create effective Paid Search Marketing strategies for our existing clients and potential new clients, and then execute those strategies to meet or exceed your goals. Your main focus will be the strategy, development, execution and reporting for SEM campaigns but you'll also have responsibilities across the entire Inbound framework: content development (blogging and content offers), marketing automation, social media, SEO, email newsletters, lead nurturing, creating landing pages and CTAs, reporting, and more. You'll also manage external resources like graphic designers when you're not doing it yourself. In addition to working with our clients, you will work on Meticulosity's own advertising efforts, becoming an expert in the Inbound Marketing methodology, Growth-Driven Design & Development, and more!
Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands, BWI. For real. We are based in one of the most magical places on Earth. The Cayman Islands enjoys year-round sun, turquoise waters, amazing public safety, quality education and infrastructure, and a standard of living higher then most of the first world. Weekends include beach days, boat days, scuba diving days, kite surfing days, etc. During the week you'll work in our office located at Cayman Enterprise City, a Special Economic Zone with a cool co-working culture that is home to 100s of other companies.
Meticulosity has experienced explosive growth in the last 24 months in our offices in the Cayman Islands, India, South Africa and Canada, and our network of freelancers across the US, and the UK. We work with amazing clients and our company growth means that there is lots of room for your career growth. While our roots are in ecommerce, we have a strong roster of Inbound Marketing, SEO, PPC and Analytics focused clients among many different verticals. We work with some of the world's biggest brands, from DKNY to Ghirardelli Chocolate Company to California Closets.
You're a number person and love solving complex puzzles. You are inquisitive, think strategically, and can articulate what you are, and are not, trying to do. You are good at using data to inform your intuition and at documenting what you do to generate reports. You prefer to identify root causes, and get beyond treating symptoms, to make a more measurable impact. You're not afraid to roll up your sleeves and try something new, and can also quickly accept when your experiments do not work as you had intended.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Math, or Statistics preferred.
- 2-3 years of work experience in Paid Search Marketing.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Self-starter who likes working in small teams.
- Ability to exceed customer expectations.
- Proficiency in reporting to show value to client.
- Experience building online audiences.
- Ability to create both content and strategies for client success.
- Google AdWords certifications: the more, the better.
- Experience with Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Twitter Ads, Ad Buying and any other pay-for-placement strategies and platforms.
- Experience with native content placements through platforms such as Outbrain.
- History of positive ROI campaign management.
- Advanced Excel proficiency.
We should mention that there's no tax in the Cayman Islands - zip, zero, zilch. No income tax, property tax, sales tax, or any tax!
We're not accepting applications from agencies.