Are you ready to put your skills to the test? Have you ever dreamed of working with a fun and energetic team of all-stars who are building an amazing company? If so, you should come work with Meticulosity!
 
This position will begin with instant training and certification in Magento, our core website platform. 80% of your work will likely be in Magento with the remaining 20% in WordPress or custom PHP applications.
 

Designation: Senior PHP Developer

Job Location: Kelowna, BC Canada

Experience: PHP Developer (5+ years experience)

Salary: Per Industry Standard

Job Type: Full-time

Key Responsibilities:

  • Develop and manage ecommerce websites and web applications.
  • Analyze and design code, debug, create test documents, and deploy applications.
  • Participate in project and deployment planning.
  • Continuously build new features and integrations with 3rd party systems.
  • Proactively identify opportunities for improvement and relevant solutions.

Knowledge and Skills Required:  

  • Sound knowledge of working through GIT, branching, working in a complex distributed environment.
  • Minimum 5+ years of experience in PHP/MySQL & LAMP server stack management.
  • Knowledge on HTML/CSS, JS frameworks like Bootstrap.
  • Experience with caching and scaling techniques.
  • Experience creating Modules/Web Services (REST/SOAP)/Themes.
  • Excellent database design and implementation skills.
  • Basic knowledge of AWS infrastructure, such as ELBs, RDS.
  • Experience with nGinx, Redis, and Varnish.
  • Some experience with Magento.
  • Experience with WordPress core and plugin development.
  • Strong experience with the MEAN stack (JavaScript, NodeJS, DynamoDB, ExpressJS and AngularJS)
  • Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum) using continuous integration and delivery tools such as: GitHub, CodeBuild, Jenkins etc.

Educational Requirements:

  • Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Certifications/Certificates
Location:
At our brand new office in beautiful Kelowna, BC Canada.

About Meticulosity:
Meticulosity has been in business for nearly 10 years. We've experienced explosive growth in the last 24 months, growing from a one-man-band to 9 employees in the Cayman Islands, 24 employees in our development office in Noida, India, 4 employees in our DevOps office in Cape Town, South Africa, and a network of freelancers across the US, Canada, and the UK. We work with some of the world's biggest brands, from DKNY to Ghirardelli Chocolate Company to California Closets.
 

We're not accepting applications from agencies.

Apply Now