You may be considering adopting HubSpot for your business in Canada, weighing the pros and cons. Our advice is, don’t take too long mulling it over because the competition is fast on your heels.
The number of Canadian companies using HubSpot will rise exponentially over the next year. At this time, there exists a massive opportunity for those who move sooner rather than later to adopt the inbound philosophy of HubSpot before your competitors.
What is HubSpot?
HubSpot’s inbound marketing philosophy and methodology can take you beyond marketing to sales. This platform helps businesses attract visitors to their website, convert them into leads, and close sales. HubSpot offers features and tools that optimize:
- Content management - HubSpot CMS contains thousands of templates on the marketplace to help you create blog, landing page, and website content.
- Social media marketing - You can connect your social media accounts to HubSpot.
- Search Engine Optimization - HubSpot has SEO tools built into your content tools to make optimization easy and accessible.
- Web analytics - The website analytics tool allows you to analyze your content's performance with detailed filters such as bounce rate, average time on page, and more. Generate reports to share with your teams with ease.
- Email marketing – (i.e. automating emails after customers take certain actions)
HubSpot Usage in the U.S. vs Canada
According to Enlyft, the top countries using HubSpot are the U.S. and the U.K. Compared to the 49,000 HubSpot customers in the U.S. there are only approximately 4,400 in Canada.
The top three industries using HubSpot are Computer Software, Marketing and Advertising, and Information Technology and Services.
Are you starting to see the potential opportunity for your Canada-based company to get an edge over the competition?
Well if you are not yet convinced, here are a few additional facts to get you there:
- HubSpot is an all-in-one platform.
- Everyone in your business can be added to the same database. The Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service teams work off the same system.
- HubSpot CRM is perfect for growing your business.
- HubSpot helps to identify qualified leads.
- Spend less time on marketing and more time focusing on developing your products and/or services.
- HubSpot can integrate other platforms like Salesforce.
- HubSpot is free! Nothing to lose, but so much to gain. You can scale up as your business grows (and it will).
Get Started with HubSpot Today
What better time to get started turning leads into sales? Adopt HubSpot’s inbound marketing philosophy and methodology to go beyond marketing to sales.
We are a HubSpot Platinum Partner Agency. What that proves is that as a Canada HubSpot partner, we can deliver inbound marketing services to the highest standards.
Meticulosity is headquartered in Canada's beautiful Okanagan Valley, in Kelowna, BC. Visit us online to learn how you can be one of the first to move onto the HubSpot platform in Canada. Our HubSpot team of specialists can get you ahead of the competition!