Your Website Is Your Best Salesperson
Your website is at the core of all your marketing activities and is a tireless salesperson working day and night for you. You wouldn't train your best sales person only every few years, would you? Wouldn't you want them to constantly have the most up-to-date information about your products, the people who buy them, and new methods that would help them sell even more? Until now, we've approached traditional website design projects this way.
Growth-Driven Design (GDD), or sometimes called "incremental design" - is a departure from traditional design projects that have a finite beginning and end. Instead of attempting to define the entire scope of a project, performing the redesign, then launching and walking away for two or three years - GDD is a continuous cycle of design - research - improve:
Benefits of Growth-Driven Design
Some of the core benefits to Growth-Driven Design over traditional design are:
- Your website is in a constant state of improvement, instead of only every 3-4 years.
- Your conversion rate is in a constant state of growth because we continually enhance messaging, calls to action, and other key website elements.
- Instead of every design decision made subjectively during a one-time project, we use real data to guide our design methodology.
- Your website will typically launch in 4-6 weeks instead of 4-6 months, meaning you'll see benefits faster and longer.
- Your customers will never wake up one day to a website they don't know how to use.