We can’t stress this enough because we’ve seen it happen – YOU have the ability to contribute to the success, or failure, of the campaign. Your commitment to the inbound marketing campaign is to be responsive and to trust that we know what we’re doing. Some inbound principles may be different than what you’re used to, but we know it works. Some common ways you can affect the success of this endeavour include:
- Not being responsive on time sensitive materials;
- Missing or canceling meetings;
- Not providing background information or other deliverables we need;
- Not allowing us to interview you, your staff, or clients;
- Putting “brand voice” ahead of SEO;
- Putting too much emphasis on perceived quality or writing style of our copywriting.
This is a team effort, and while we try to do as much of the work as possible, we need you to be on the team too! At the end of the day you’re still the boss and have the final say, but we will tell you when we think it’s going to hurt success.